International Area Manager - Barcelona
In Pronovias Group we are constantly growing and we are looking for an International Area Manager with proven experience in the retail-luxury sector and passionate about fashion, to join an exciting expansion project.
Reporting to the Retail Director, you will be part of the commercial department and you will be responsible for the managing 15 stores in an assigned international territory and for driving the store teams towards success.
Your main functions include:
- Define together with the Retail Director, the budget and objectives of the region.
- Develop and lead the teams in order to maximize the performance of the stores, following and optimizing the KPI's.
- Manage the FTE, productivity and the operating account of each store.
- Ensure the monitoring and compliance of the commercial policies.
- Supervise the recruitment, training and development of people.
- Set and evaluate the objectives of the teams' performance.
- Make proposals for improvement, through reports on the evolution of the area transmitting all relevant information to the Retail Management.
- Diploma or degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Area Manager in the Retail sector.
- Excellent command in English, Spanish and a third communitarian language
Professional and personal skills:
- Analytical thinking
-Orientation to results
- Time and geographical flexibility
-Planification and organization
Detalles de la oferta
Esta oferta está cerrada
El proceso de selección de esta vacante está cerrado y no se pueden enviar más CVs.
Referir a un amigo
Otros empleos Moda
|Sales Consultant / Vendedor(a) 8h | La Roca del Vallès||19/10/2018|
|Digital Performance Specialist||19/10/2018|
|Assistant Store Manager / 2º Encargado(a) | Mallorca||19/10/2018|