HR Business Partner | Madrid - Madrid
Your character is casual and stylish, you already have something in common with us!
Enthusiasm, creativity and positivity are the ingredients you need to be part of the Calvin team. You already encompass them? Well would love to have you in our team.
We create an experience, smile! You have found Calvin Klein .
Be responsible for linking designated business units and HR; working closely to the
business and identifying their present and future needs in terms of staff planning,
recruitment, learning and development with the objective of contributing on the
achievement of the area and company goals.
What will the role entail?
- Be the first point of contact for personnel administration and payroll issues for
office and retail employes.
Recruitment and on-boarding:
- Identify present and future needs in terms of recruitment in order to give an
answer to the business unit’ strategy.
- Be responsible for the whole cycle of a recruitment process (job posting,
screening, telephone interviews and personnel interviews), according to the HR
Talent Acquisition procedures.
- Participate and follow up the new starter’s induction plan to facilitate an easy
and smooth adaptation to the role and coordinate the off-boarding process in
case of leavers.
- Identify present and future needs in terms of learning to guarantee the
employees could receive the necessary tools to develop successfully their
- Follow up the implementation of the Learning Plan of the assigned business
units together with HR Learning & Development.
- Search for external providers for the learning Plan.
- Participate in the training of coordinators retail
- Participate on the identification of internal talent (key positions/key talents/high
potentials) for the assigned business units.
- Prepare the individual development plans for the internal talent identified,
according to the HR Learning & Development standards.
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives, always ensuring the needs of the
business units are taken into account.
Be the reference and advisor for employees of assigned business units in all
HR topics, guaranteeing the delivery of quick and appropriate solutions.
Participate in the board of Spain for PVH:
- Collaborate in Business decisions for Spain and Portugal
- Prepare reports and presentations for headquarters about market studies,
business performances, HR best practices and projects in Spain and Portugal.
Minimum experience in the industry: 3 to 5 years
Education level required
-University degree in Psychology or Business Administration or similar.
-English level: C1
Technical skills required
-Microsoft Office (Excel y Power Point), Google and applicable HR Systems
What are our expectations on you?
-You must have the Calvin spirit! Not everyone can be part of our team!
-Adaptable / Flexible
What we offer in exchange:
-Offices oposite the Retiro Park, 5 minutes away from Atocha train Station!
-Internal and external training courses
-Discount on medical insurance
-A very healthy canteen with views to the Park!
-Discount on the brands of the Group
Detalles de la oferta
Esta oferta está cerrada
El proceso de selección de esta vacante está cerrado y no se pueden enviar más CVs.
Referir a un amigo
Otros empleos Moda
|Store Manager / Encargado(a) | Madrid||20/02/2019|
|Sales Consultant / Vendedor(a) 8h | La Roca del Vallès||19/02/2019|
|Sales Consultant / Vendedor(a) 40h | Madrid||19/02/2019|