Solar Thermal Instrumentation and Control Engineer (EAU) - دبي
BETWEEN INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, the facilities engineering division of the BETWEEN Technology group, selects an I&C Engineer for a project near Dubai.
We currently have a team of more than 590 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and in our clients' facilities.
We selected an Instrumentation and Control Engineer with experience in ENERGY projects to work on a stable project near Dubai. It is a large-scale thermosolar plant (700 MW).
What will I do? These will be your main functions:
- Implement modifications with SPEL-D (SmartPlant Electrical).
- Implement changes to the logical control documentation.
- Making the list of materials and signs from diagrams.
- Import of data.
- Wiring and connection plans for instrumentation and systems.
- Instrument specification.
- Request for offers and purchase requisitions for equipment.
- Instrument mounting hook-up plans.
- Logical control diagrams.
- Development of instrument loop diagrams.
From 8:30 a.m. at 1:30 p.m. and at 2:30 p.m. at 5:30 pm. From Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday rest.
- Electronic, electrical or similar engineering degree.
- Experience at least 5 years as an instrumentation engineer in large solar thermal power plant engineering projects.
- Experience in PEM (Commissioning) is an advantage.
- Good level of SPEL-D (SmartPlant Electrical)
- Advanced level of English.
- Possibility of incorporation in September 2020.
Detalles de la oferta
Esta oferta está cerrada
El proceso de selección de esta vacante está cerrado y no se pueden enviar más CVs.